Safaris in Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe is a landlocked country situated between two great rivers: the mighty Zambezi cuts along its northern frontier, forming the border with Zambia, while the languid Limpopo forms the southern border with South Africa. In between, the country has a variety of habitats, from the granite hills of the Matopos to the majestic mountains, lush forests and beautiful rivers of the Eastern Highlands. As such, there is much to attract the traveller. Zimbabwe safari tours include everything from wildlife viewing and adrenalin adventures to encountering the history of the Zimbabwean people going back thousands of years.
Things to look forward on a Zimbabwe Safari Tour:
- Watching enormous herds of elephant gathering at waterholes
- Bungee jumping at the stupendous Victoria Falls
- Game driving through classic safari country
- Canoeing down the mighty Zambezi River
Explore Our Zimbabwe Safaris
Explore the best that Zimbabwe has to offer.
- 8 Days
- Flying Safari
- Tented Camps
- From US$4,995 per person per safari