Safaris in Namibia
Namibia, an arid country of surprising contrasts, is home to two great deserts. Along its length, the vast shifting sand sea of the Namib sprawls inland along the Atlantic coastline. In the interior, the plateau slopes away to the north and east to meet the Kalahari Desert. Over the years, there have been a number of cultural influences that have all added to the unique atmosphere of Namibia. At various times Germany, Great Britain and South Africa have all governed the territory, but it was with the eventual independence of Namibia in 1990 that the country was able to develop its multi-cultural character and reinvent itself.
Things to look forward to on a Namibia Safari:
- Climbing the world’s tallest sand dunes at Sossusvlei
- Viewing wildlife that has adapted to the harsh desert
- Tracking black rhino on foot in true wilderness
- Appreciating one of the oldest Bushman rock art sites in the world
- Interacting with the fascinating Himba people
Explore Our Namibian Safaris
Discover Namibia on this luxury fly-around safari visiting the best Namibia has to offer. Spend 10 nights exploring Johannesburg, Windhoek, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland and Onguma Game Reserve.
- 11 Days
- Small Group Safari
- Small Luxury Tented Camps
- From US$ 6,250 per person per safari